Welcome to Pushkar Meditation Temple
Now all courses are online (virtual live)!
Pushkar Meditation Temple reflects the vision of Swamiji Kapri, an internally renowned yoga and meditation teacher. Swamiji is committed to reestablishing yoga as a spiritual discipline. Pushkar Meditation Temple is a Yoga Alliance, USA registered school in holy Pushkar. The teaching at Pushkar Mediation Temple is based on yoga philosophy of sage Patanjali, the source of all kinds of yoga practiced today. There are three main courses which are all online :
- RYT200 Yoga Teacher Training Course with Swamiji
Now live interactive online
- 200 hours over 10 weekends
- Starts September 5, 2020
- Certification on December 8, 2020
- Schedule as per Central European Time
- Fee 500 Euros
- An authentic, comprehensive and scientific course with hundreds of past students teaching all around the world.
- Course that covers all aspects of Raja Yoga â€“ Patanjaliâ€™s Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Kundalini /LayaYoga, Kriya Yoga, Mantra Yoga and Dhyana yoga.
- Equal emphasis on outer and inner yoga.
- Helps explore the inner world and unleash the enormous power and knowledge contained within. I
- You learn many methods of making the mind one-pointed and thus allowing mediation to happen.
- Yoga is an ancient discipline traditionally being passed on from a Guru (teacher) to Shishya (disciple). We at Pushkar Meditation Temple are fortunate to carry on this tradition with Rev Swamiji as Guru (teacher).
- The course helps learn all aspects of yoga â€“ Shatkarma (yogic detox), Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Samyam, Samadhi. Parinama and Kaivalya.
- Certified by Yoga Alliance, USA that allows you to teach anywhere in the world.
- In these challenging times of pandemic what can be a better opportunity than to invest few hours on weekends for 10 weeks and become a Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher?
- The course will recharge your mental faculties, explore meaningful ways of looking at life, soothe your nerves, keep you physically and mentally fit, boost your immunity and income and bring back the enthusiasm and excitement in life.
- The first batch starts on September 5, 2020 and concludes on December 8, 2020.
- The fee is payable in advance and is non-refundable
- Especially convenient for those living in Europe.
- Duration 10 weeks.
- Course Schedule (Saturdays and Sunday)
- The 10 week course starts Saturday 5 September, 2020 and concludes on 8 December, 2020. Time is Central European Summer Time.
- 06:30 to 07:30 Inner Yoga (Each session will take us deeper into one of these: Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Dharana, Samyam, Meditation samadhi etc. 20 hours.
- 08:00 to 10:00 integrated session) Each two hour session with formal opening and closing will cover 8 -10 new Asanas including Shavasana/Yoga Nidra, 4-5 Pranayamas, 4-6 Mudras, Bandhas, Mantras and meditation. 40 hours
- 11:00 to 13:00 Yogic science (theory). The entire theory part of the syllabus will be shared in 18 sessions. (For details please go to the course syllabus). 40 hours
- 18:00 to 19:00 Satsang (mantra chanting/Dhyana). 20 hours
- 19:00 to 20:00 Sharing Circle. In this segment students will share their experiences during the course. The session will also be used to answer questions and resolve any issue. 20 hours
Individual counseling of each student (2 hours each week) with prior appointment 20 hours
One hour of self-practice/self-study at least four days in a week. 10X4=40 hours
- Evaluation Process
- Students will be asked to answer a mid-course and final test paper and conduct a session as a group as part of the practicum.
- Dikshant (Certification) Ceremony
- Students who regularly attend the course and pass the test will be certified on 5th December, 2020.
- Those who have done a TTC but are not confident to teach or not certified by Yoga Alliance and those who have been practicing yoga (any style) at least for 2 years and are flexible and fit are eligible.
- Working knowledge of English is essential as teaching / instructions will be English.
- Participant would need enough space free from encumbrances to spread their yoga mat and join the online group for morning first two sessions (inner yoga and integrated session) and sit on the floor in any meditation pose for evening Satsang and sharing. Chair and table is fine for the theory session.
- 56-hour Therapeutic Application of Yoga Immersion with Swamiji
- 2-days a week for 4 consecutive weeks
- Price $200
- Course summery
- The immersion is broadly divided into two parts. First part helps us understand what is life and the second part what is living. The first part is the science of life and second part the art of living. The basis is the deeper aspects of yoga philosophy and its application as prescribed by sage Patanjali. Course also unravels the cause of suffering. The second part provides a deeper understanding of body, mind and Soul and the factors that impact our wellness. Using the applied aspects of yoga the course prescribes a yogic regime to address specific health/wellness issue.
- The immersion is especially beneficial for those who are keen to take their yoga practice to next level spiritually and in terms of therapeutic application.
- Successful participants will be formally certified.
|Batchâ€‹â€‹ ||Starting Dateâ€‹â€‹ ||Ending Date â€‹â€‹||Time Zone
||September 8, 2020â€‹ ||October 1, 2020â€‹ ||European
||October 6, 2020â€‹ ||October 28, 2020â€‹ ||American
||November 3, 2020â€‹ ||November 26, 2020 â€‹||Australian
Daily Program (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
|06 to 07
|| â€‹Kriyas such as shatkarma and deeper practice of pranayama, mudra, bandha, dharana, Dhyana and samadhi
|08 to 10|| â€‹â€‹In-depth practice of yoga with emphasis on inner yoga
|11 to 13â€‹ ||Theory classes that explain the sacred and secret aspects of yoga philosophy
|18 to 19â€‹â€‹ ||Spiritual healing
|20 to 21â€‹â€‹ ||Sharing/Q & A
- 40 Hour Preparatory Raja Yoga practice with Swamiji
- 20 X 2-hour integrated sessions on weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 8 am to 10 am (IST)
- Starts on 1st September 2020
- First trial session free
- Fee INR 5000 for 20 sessions
- Schedule as per Indian Standard Time.
- Each integrated session covers Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Mantra and Meditation.
- Helps boost immunity, alleviates stress and depression and recharges your physical and mental faculties almost instantaneously.
- Itâ€™s a complete preparatory package for a RYT200 yoga teacher training course.
- Hours of this practice (40 hours) can be added to your credit when you do the RYT200 course with Swamiji.
- Especially beneficial for those wanting to live a healthy lifestyle through regular practice of yoga.
- Starts on 1st weekday of every month (September to March). Next batch starts on 1st September, 2020.
- The price is INR 5000 or equivalent. Payable in advance and is non-refundable.
All our in-person activities/programs remain suspended until the Covid-19 pandemic situation improves. In the meantime we would request you to consider and join our online live interactive courses/sessions.